FS/FT - Budda SuperDrive 45 Head

hardrockguitar

• Members

Up for sale is my Budda SuperDrive 45 head in excellent condition. Everything on the amp functions perfectly with no issues PERIOD! Cosmetically, the amp is in 9.5/10 condition! There are some scratches on one of the black metal corner protectors, but that's it. No marks in the tolex at all. As I said, easily a 9.5/10 condition. The amp will ship in the original Budda box and come with an AC cable, as well as the stock single button footswitch for changing channels.

The amp comes with the stock Groove Tube KT66 power tubes, Sovtek preamp tubes and a "Chinese" rectifier tube. Very low hours on all tubes! I gigged this amp twice and used it for a few rehearsals. I bought it from the original owner, who never gigged it or even used the amp much at all. The tubes still sound fresh and haven't been run hard AT ALL! Tons of life left.

The amp has a smooth, thick, meaty tone that is super responsive to pick attack. It sounds incredible and is PERFECT for hard rock, blues, etc... I just want to try something else. If you like meaty, chewy high gain tones and darker almost vox-like clean tones, you WILL NOT be disappointed! Excellent amp.

Will sell outright for $1,299 shipped or possibly trade for one of the items listed below (+/- cash).

- VHT Deliverance 60/120

- Soldano Avenger

- Roccaforte Custom 80 or HG100

- Marshall JVM410

- Mesa/Boogie Mark IV, Dual Racktifier

- Splawn heads

budda2.jpg

budda1.jpg

• Members

is that clip of the dry amp?

I recorded the amp dry, then added reverb after recording. Thanks for pointing that out, as I forgot to mention it. I didn't use an OD pedal into the amp either. That's how much gain the amp has on it's own.

If anyone has questions or comments, please either drop me an email or a PM. I think the mod gods will slap me around if I answer questions in this thread (which is goofy, but whatever...)

Chris

Archived