For Sale or Trade: Rivera Knucklehead (KR-100)

Raypd Ayp

• Members

Looking to sell or trade my Rivera Knucklehead Reverb. SOLD, THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST EVERYONE!

It's mint electronically... cosmetically, there's just a few nicks in the tolex, and the leather handle has a crack starting in it.

Comes with the Headmaster midi foot controller.

I'm asking $1250 + shipping (money order or Western Union, no PayPal please), or will trade:

Dead even for an Engl Blackmore w/footswitch

Newer Peavey 6505+ and cash (amount of cash negotiable)

I'm located in the Syracuse, NY area.

KHR_front.jpg

HM.jpg

KHR_front_2.jpg

KHR_back.jpg

• Members

Returned your PM...

Hello,

The amp looks really sweet! What tubes does it hav, the 6L6s or the EL34? Also i would like to inquire about the price and the working condition of the head. I hope to be able to do buisness with you shortly.

Sincerily,

Barry Wall

• 11 months later...
  • Members

For anybody interested, thiscobraspits ended up trading me a Framus Cobra for the Knucklehead. He lied about the condition of the amp, then stiffed me on the money he said he'd give me for having to have the thing fixed as it didn't work when I received it.

• Members

For anybody interested, thiscobraspits ended up trading me a Framus Cobra for the Knucklehead. He lied about the condition of the amp, then stiffed me on the money he said he'd give me for having to have the thing fixed as it didn't work when I received it.

wow

Archived