FT: JSX Head

NixerX

• Members

Hello,

Im putting my JSX head up on the trading block. I got it in July and have played it a few times in band practice. I swapped the EH 12AX7's for JJ ECC83's and the PI is an RFT ECC81 to punch up the clean. This amp is in great shape but I need to diversify as I already have the XXX.

Looking for Engl's but willing to entertain most interesting trades. Lets work something out.

Clips on request.

-Jorma

• Members

Hello,

Im putting my JSX head up on the trading block. I got it in July and have played it a few times in band practice. I swapped the EH 12AX7's for JJ ECC83's and the PI is an RFT ECC81 to punch up the clean. This amp is in great shape but I need to diversify as I already have the XXX.

Looking for Engl's but willing to entertain most interesting trades. Lets work something out.

Clips on request.

-Jorma

New Marshall DSL50?

• Members

Hey Doomday,

Thanks, but I have a Marshall already so I'm not really interested and I have a friend building me a JCM800 clone with KT88's ( Quickrod anyone?) Id still love to hear some clips of the DSL50 if you got any.

Jorma

• Members

I was gonna ask you to trade the JSX for my XXX, Oh well. Good luck with finding a good amp.
:thu:

Hey vultures,

I have the XXX combo, slightly modded and I really like the tone it gives me...so that makes it a good amp! Thanks!

• Members

Hello gwarner,

'79 huh. Sounds like a sweet amp, Why are you getting rid of it? As I said before I have a marshall and a JCM800 Clone on the way so in keeping with my desire to diversify I must decline for now.

Thank you for your interest!

Jorma

Archived