FS/FT - Mesa Stiletto Deuce with treadplate and black recto knobs

hardrockguitar

• Members

Just not playing the Stiletto lately, so she's up for trade. This is a unique Stiletto, in that it's installed in a Mesa recto headshell with treadplate front and genuine black Mesa recto knobs. Looks freaking GREAT! Easily in 9.5/10 condition.

This is the Stage 1 model and it will ship with the footswitch, cable, head cover, manual, etc... Here's a quick pic, but I can get more detailed pics for those that are interested.

amprig_042207.jpg

Will sell outright for $900 shipped or trade towards one of the following amps (+/- cash as needed):

- Bogner XTC

- VHT Deliverance

- Soldano SLO

- Mesa Mark IV

- Marshall JCM800 or 1959SLP Reissues (w/effects loops)

- Marshall VintageModern

- Other Marshall-inspired heads (Germino, Blockhead, Splawn, etc...)

Email me at hardrockguitar@gmail.com with offers! I'm open to hearing about ANY amps, whether or not they're on the list above.

Chris

• Members
Just not playing the Stiletto lately, so she's up for trade. This is a unique Stiletto, in that it's installed in a Mesa recto headshell with treadplate front and genuine black Mesa recto knobs. Looks freaking GREAT! Easily in 9.5/10 condition.

This is the Stage 1 model and it will ship with the footswitch, cable, head cover, manual, etc... Here's a quick pic, but I can get more detailed pics for those that are interested.

amprig_042207.jpg

Will sell outright for $900 shipped or trade towards one of the following amps (+/- cash as needed):

- Bogner XTC

- VHT Deliverance

- Soldano SLO

- Mesa Mark IV

- Marshall JCM800 or 1959SLP Reissues (w/effects loops)

- Marshall VintageModern

- Other Marshall-inspired heads (Germino, Blockhead, Splawn, etc...)

Email me at
hardrockguitar@gmail.com
with offers! I'm open to hearing about ANY amps, whether or not they're on the list above.

Chris

Hey Thump I as well may be interested in that headshell if you still have the headshell for the stiletto

• Members
The original headshell for the Stiletto is a lot sexier IMO. Good luck with your sale. If you have the original shell, I may be interested.

I don't have it and I don't agree that it looks better either. :) I think the chrome chassis on the Stiletto looks killer in person with the treadplate headshell. That picture makes the chassis look black, so you're not getting the full chrome effect.

Chris

• Members

This is ALOT of amp for $900 shipped. You can select tube or solid-state rectifier, 50 or 100 watts, numerous modes, etc... FOR EACH CHANNEL! You can also select the "bold" or "spongy" setting to vary the tone (the "spongy" is more brown sounding.) Like most Mesa's, it has a global volume and solo boost to cut through in a live situation.

For $900, I'll ship it AND throw in a road case for free.

Chris

Archived