Another HC member ripped me off $975!!!

MrSandMan

• Members

UPDATE: He sent me a UPS tracking number and everything seems good, so far.

Eschanton ripped me off $975 for a used Mesa Mark IV. I paid him August 29th and it's now September 11th. Still no amp!

I've kept quiet for almost 2 weeks! But {censored} $975 is alot of money!!!!!

When he decides to answer his emails, he keeps making empty promises. I have a {censored} load of emails of his "promises".

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SCAM!!!

This guy keeps giving me the run around. He promised me that he'll ship the amp "tomorrow", then another "tomorrow".. then another "tomorrow"... then a "next day air it "tomorrow".

He sent me an email the 10th and said he PROMISED to mail it out "tomorrow the 11th".

Today, he just sent me another email that he PROMISES to mail it out tomorrow.

(he never answers his cell phone)

...And he had the nerve to ask me in email to "please stop calling his cell phone"!!! WTF!?!?!?

AND HE HAS MY {censored}ING MONEY ($975)

What should I do? I'm thinking about calling his local police department?

• Members

sorry to hear this bro but you know you did the right thing by posting this. hopefully this will scare him enough to refund your money or contact his police. how did you send payment.

hopefully paypal or something either way he is committing wire fraud. and if i am not mistaking anything over 500 bucks is a felony

• Members

Im new to HC. I started coming here to avoid Flea-bay and those jacked up fees and such. I have 100% positive feedback on over 90 auctions there. That being said... is there a list of these dip{censored}s to stay away from on HC?? I've got a couple deals brewing and Im not about to get screwed from someone who's known for pulling scams here.

Thanks

• Members

I thought that's what the user complaints section was for, but I never see anything posted, there. Why? As far as I'm concerned, this, as well as others, such as CHANCE MACFADDEN should be listed, there, and what they did. Calling them out is the only way others are not gonna get screwed by these tools, and maybe, just maybe, someone will get their money back.

• Members

Im new to HC. I started coming here to avoid Flea-bay and those jacked up fees and such. I have 100% positive feedback on over 90 auctions there. That being said... is there a list of these dip{censored}s to stay away from on HC?? I've got a couple deals brewing and Im not about to get screwed from someone who's known for pulling scams here.

Thanks

check out the HC feedback thread, its linked in my signature

• Members

I thought that's what the user complaints section was for, but I never see anything posted, there. Why? As far as I'm concerned, this, as well as others, such as CHANCE MACFADDEN should be listed, there, and what they did. Calling them out is the only way others are not gonna get screwed by these tools, and maybe, just maybe, someone will get their money back.

i've tried posting in the user complaint section, the moderators don't do jack {censored} there, i tried posting abotu chance 3 differant times,a nd nothing was ever approved, whats the point of the section if nobody can put it to use?

• Members

Paypal's a fuggin joke. Everybody has false fuggin faith that they will get their money back... do a search for paypal sucks...paypal problems...whatever. They are a crock of crap.

Hope you get your amp or your loot back...

They've got my money back for me twice and one guy put in jail.

Money orders are a joke, no protection at all! They can cash your money order, spend it how they wish,not send you {censored}, and there's NOTHING you can do about it. PMs, threads, and emails are not valid evidence for prosecution.

• Members
ive said this before, but some day a scammer is gonna {censored} the wrong person who has nothing better to do than fly to the scammers house, make like Yngwie, and UNLEASH THE {censored}IN FURY!!

for $975 id strangle him with his own {censored}ing intestines.

If I had the vacation time and the gas money Luke Ouellette would be in a world of pain. Now, he just needs to rip off somebody like me who's closer to him,who has money, and who can get off work :D

Archived