Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Solo 50 Head (Ver. 2)

JesperX

• Members

I believe this is a 2000 or 2001, not sure. It's a series 2 with the improved clean channel and the extra RAW mode on the red channel. It's in excellent shape (it's a little dusty in the pics). No tears or rips in the tolex. It was gigged on about 15 or so times when I first got it and has been in my basement ever since. For the last 3 years it has been rarely played, as I've been away at school, so it was only played during my breaks at minimal volume levels. Was always used in a smoke free environment.

Comes with a JJ high gain ECC83S set in the preamp and 2 JJ E34Ls in the power section. I will also include a pair of used Mesa 6L6s that still have plenty of life left on them. Comes with the footswitch, head cover, and manual. The only thing it's missing is the silver bar that goes across the back of the amp by the tubes- I took it off when changing tubes and promptly lost it.

I'm trying to do local pickup in the Seattle area but I'd be willing to do $800 shipped for an HC member. No trades please, I need the cash. I hate to do it as this thing has done me well for the past 5 years. Gonna miss this thing.

Pics:

IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

Archived