FS: Fender '63 Vibroverb RI

ornjbird

• Members

Sweet tone. Immaculate. This only went out to friends houses or studio, has'nt been around smoking etc. Clean all original from '91. Manual and schematic can be downloaded as pdf file from Fender Online/support. 2x10 oxford reproductions, 2x6L6 power, tube trem, reverb. Two button footswitch for vibrato, reverb. Starts to get real juicey at 5-6 sweet spot for me. I used for my 12 string strat mostly but a tele is killer and a Les Paul very appropriate for rock. Asking $675+ ship. More photos for serious inquirys.

• Members

im making a gig the blues now, thus I of the older MESAS, shivas of bogner too that I sell my jcm 800 in the hopes to find now an amp great for blues!

I made the aquire an overwork of ocd by fulltone. installed with your shock absorber fender combo, would owe my tonality explores-Tele large being by quality of 6L6 tone?

• Members
im making a gig the blues now, thus I of the older MESAS, shivas of bogner too that I sell my jcm 800 in the hopes to find now an amp great for blues!

I made the aquire an overwork of ocd by fulltone. installed with your shock absorber fender combo, would owe my tonality explores-Tele large being by quality of 6L6 tone?

Why is this guy still here, and still posting this utter nonsense??????????? :wave:

• Members

I used to speak like this too but I quit doin' that stuff. All jokes aside if you pay in dollars it's all fine with me. My interpretation is that you would like to or are getting into the blues, and wish to know if a fulltone overdrive (overwork/ocd?) plugged in to the front with your telecaster would get you some HUGE TONE with the 6L6's in this combo. YES, INDEED, is the answer! As a matter of fact, STAND BACK, the Tele will SPANK you. This is a 35 watt combo though and not as potent as the other amps you speak of. It probably is quite fitting for smaller club type blues/country venues. I don't take it out. Also not interested in trading for the jcm 800 if that is what you are saying. Hope that helps...

• Members
I used to speak like this too but I quit doin' that stuff. All jokes aside if you pay in dollars it's all fine with me. My interpretation is that you would like to or are getting into the blues, and wish to know if a fulltone overdrive (overwork/ocd?) plugged in to the front with your telecaster would get you some HUGE TONE with the 6L6's in this combo. YES, INDEED, is the answer! As a matter of fact, STAND BACK, the Tele will SPANK you. This is a 35 watt combo though and not as potent as the other amps you speak of. It probably is quite fitting for smaller club type blues/country venues. I don't take it out. Also not interested in trading for the jcm 800 if that is what you are saying. Hope that helps...

thank you for the pleasant answer! my jcm 800 was now sold, thus I have the large funds to obtain the amp! a local friend directed me towards a maz 38 of DR. Z.

I judged him, and the man! what a stupid amp! will your amp support with Z? the power in Watts is 35 similar against 38. that your price is well better, while Z is more than $ 1500 USD!

thank you! :thu:

• Members

Your pleasant is for you what the tree is to fruit. I have an amp for sale. If your not serious about buying it, BAIL. General forums are the best place for chitter. I'm sure they're a few ole boys who would like to discuss "things"
real nice.
pure applesauce cranial surprize ... good luck to you ..bird

Archived