FS: Framus Dragon w.Footswitch $900 obo

contorted1

• Members

For sale is a Framus Dragon I picked up from a friend who was in need of some cash for bills. I'm not really a full on guitarist as I mainly play bass and have a Mesa Triple Rectifier that I use, but thought this would be killer to have since Framus makes awesome Amps. Since I got it I haven't used it and to be honest I believe it needs to be retubed. When I turn it on it doesn't have the crushing sound or volume of my Mesa. When I talked to my friends tech he said to retube it since the tubes looked to be original but I'm not an Amp tech so it very well might just need tubes. Well I'm really just not interested in putting anymore money into it so I'm going to let this go to someone who can get a killer deal. The Tolex has some flaws(scratches and a couple tears)as you can see in the pics. Because I'm unsure of the overall issues I am selling this As Is. It also comes with the Framus footswitch. I'm letting this go for $900 obo+ shipping. You can check my feedback on Ebay under my same name(292 + feedback). Here are the pics:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t53/facelesscoward/DSCF0053.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t53/facelesscoward/DSCF0058.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t53/facelesscoward/DSCF0063.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t53/facelesscoward/DSCF0066.jpg

PM me with any questions or offers!!

SOLD!!!!!!!

• Members

Hey Guitarman967 I PM'd you about your ISP Pro RackG and never received a reply. Was that a scam???? I PM'd everybody who PM'd me so sorry if you didn't receive a PM back from me. What did you need the serial number for anyway? The amp has been sold and also shipped and actually is only the concern of MMahan40 and myself. I had communication with him all the way until it has been shipped. So please go hijack another thread with your scam accusations as the same could happen to you. It really doesn't make a difference if you are a senior member or new anybody can scam anyone at anytime. So next time try giving the respect to the buyer or potential buyer before you put things like"SCAM" out there.

• Members

Hey Guitarman967 I PM'd you about your ISP Pro RackG and never received a reply. Was that a scam???? I PM'd everybody who PM'd me so sorry if you didn't receive a PM back from me. What did you need the serial number for anyway? The amp has been sold and also shipped and actually is only the concern of MMahan40 and myself. I had communication with him all the way until it has been shipped. So please go hijack another thread with your scam accusations as the same could happen to you. It really doesn't make a difference if you are a senior member or new anybody can scam anyone at anytime. So next time try giving the respect to the buyer or potential buyer before you put things like"SCAM" out there.

The difference is I have 5,000 posts and a huge list of HC references compared to your 40+ posts around these parts, so no one's worried about me scamming them. It wouldnt ever even come up.:idea:

BTW, You might not want to tell me how I should go about my business when between the two of us I'm light years ahead as far as a track record. It doesnt help your creditability...

In my experience when someone says they're "selling a head for a friend" and won't give up a serial Number they're up to something.. Friends don't let Friends sell Dragons for 900 O/BO:thu:

Hopefully that's not the case here but it was worth warning people about not getting any response from you..

Good day:)

• Members

Hey Guitarman to be honest what you think about me not having 5000+ post really doesn't mean squat to me. If that makes me less creditable because I don't post about things all day long that have no relevance to me then I guess I am not creditable then. As far as calling you out I simply stated a fact. You said you PM'd me and didn't reply as I also PM'd you and you didn't reply. Is $275 for a Pro RackG not a killer price? Maybe to good to be true since you never wrote me back. Oh and let's clear this up for you and anyone else who apparently didn't read the post. Never did I write "SELLING FOR A FRIEND" I wrote and I quote"For sale is a Framus Dragon I picked up from a friend who was in need of some cash for bills" which simply means I bought it from him because he was strapped for cash and I owned the amp, not selling it for anybody but myself!!!! So get you facts straight before you come at me that's all I am saying, 5000+ posts or not. As far as the serial number you still didn't explain why you needed it. I sent a PM with a serial number to a guy on HC when I was selling my Blackface Mesa Triple Rectifier and he sent me PM's that his was stolen and the one I was selling was his,which it wasn't because I had the receipt for it. This is why unless there are special circumstances I wouldn't send a serial number just so you know. Regardless this amp is sold, has been shipped and everything is on the up and up. Oh and also I do have a few references on here so it wasn't like I haven't traded/sold somethings on here in my 40+ posts.

• Members

This is why unless there are special circumstances I wouldn't send a serial number just so you know.

Not trying to break balls here but that's a weird and interesting statement to me..

I'll send serial numbers of my stuff to anyone that its interested at any time.

I've got nothing to hide..

BTW, whether you care about your post count or not is irrelevant because potential buyers do..

Post more,become better known around the forums or just deal with it..

Archived