FS/FT Diezel Herbert and/or Bogner Uberschall

is350xtrm

• Members

Diezel Herbert:

I think its a 2005 Model

External bias points.

Super clean.

Functions perfect.

Looks fantastic. Has a few super thin hairline scratches on the rear grill that can barely be seen, but I'm a perfectionist with my gear.

Set up with 2 sets of KT88s and one set of EL34s. Ferrocious tone with a ton of bottom end.

$2900 + shipping/paypal fees (if you use paypal)

Offers considered

Bogner Uberschall

Bought in Nov 2007

Revision Blue

Metal Grill

External bias points. All the latest blah, blah, blah

Super clean.

Functions perfect.

Looks perfect.

Set up with all stock tubes. Very low hours on this. As clean as when she came out of Bogner.

$2100 + shipping/papyal fees (if you use paypal)

Offers considered

uber.jpg

uber1.jpg

uber2.jpg

uber5.jpg

S6300191.jpg

S6300193.jpg

S6300195.jpg

S6300192.jpg

Thanks

• Members

This is my 3rd Herbert and my Second Uberschall. I like having both, but don't really care if I have either right now.

I was hot to get an Elmwood when I first threw these up, but that particular "desire" has passed (they may be nice amps, but for what people are getting out of them (at least the last couple I've seen that actually sold), I'm a little concerned they'll just keep going down in value).

If one of these sells, I'll probably just keep the other until something new hits that I just have to have. If not, its cool, I've also started to piece together everything I'd need to run these two beasts at the same time.

I'm not a pro by any means, just a guy who works like a dog and likes to play to relieve stress. I certainly don't need two amps this nice.

• Members

On the contrare mon frere.....I want them both, but can afford neither right now. I hope someone buys that Diezel so I can sleep at night....tired of keeping one eye open as my credit card keeps threatening to jump out :p

• Members
Nice amp, but not right now. Honestly, I'm not even sure why I'm selling either of these, nothing else is really sparking my interest other than possibly a VHT UL.

Thanks though.

Dude, don't let one of these go for a VHT! :rolleyes: You'll regret it...

BTW, don't let Tim's low post count discourage you. He's good people for sure! :thu:

• Members

Thanks, I appreciate the good words.

The Uber and Herbert are both awesome. I'm right on the verge of just being happy with what I've got and not trying anything else just because I haven't owned it yet. Would like to hear an Ultralead in person once though....

Archived