Peavey Bandit 112S

fuzzball

• Members

"Sold"

This is an early model when the patent was pending. It sounds great for metal, classic rock, and blues. It is in very good condition and I also have the foot switch.

I would keep it but I have 2 (bought one as a backup and never needed it...these are built like a tank).

I can e-mail pics if interested.

I will also consider offers for Boss or line 6 multi effect processors, Digitech Jam man, and other amps.

Also off topic but I have a Bear whitetail II bow (like new used 2 times) to sell. I have a perminant injury which makes it impossible for me to shoot a bow.

• Members

This is an early model when the patent was pending. It sounds great for metal, classic rock, and blues. It is in very good condition and I also have the foot switch.

I would keep it but I have 2 (bought one as a backup and never needed it...these are built like a tank).

I will also consider offers for Boss or line 6 multi effect processors.

Also off topic but I have a Bear whitetail II bow (like new used 2 times) to sell. I have a perminant injury which makes it impossible for me to shoot a bow.

• Members

It is the older model (it was when the transtube patent was pending), I can pm you if you would like with a link that has a pic of the unit. To be honest I liked the older units better. The amp is in very good condition since it was kept in a smoke free clean studio.

• Members

I will also consider offers for Boss or line 6 multi effect processors.
I will also consider trades for amp heads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived