FS: Rivera Knucklehead Tre Reverb-Mint with Footswitch

Chrisjd

• Members

SOLD

Awesome amp. This is the Reverb model Tre, which is tighter and more defined than the regular non-reverb Tre model(I was told this directly from Paul Rivera in Cali.

This amp is loud as {censored}, but has a send and return volume on the back, so you can get that incredible, wide open tone at bedroom levels.

Takes to a boost very well. It has it's own built in boost that is footswitchable.

The amp sounds like there are two people playing at once, which I was told(again by Paul Rivera), is due to the added gain stages. It has a thick, layered tone. Saturated yet clear.

Comes with footswitch that controls the loop, channels, built in boost, and reverb. EH EL34 power tubes. Threw in new preamp tubes(mix of tungsol, EH, and JJ.)

$1450 shipped takes it.

DSCF0475.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

DSCF0481.jpg

DSCF0482.jpg

DSCF0483.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hello, It's late, but do you still have the k tre? If so I will part with my brand new Orange RV-50 quickly to justify my insane need to buy more gear!! I love Fenderish clean and the high gain amps equally, so Rivera may be what I need ( at least for a little while). The Orange is wonderful and I love the fx loop, but its not switchable. Also the clean channel breaks up a little too soon for me but that in itself is sounds great. I thought it may be worth a shot, even if its gone tell me what you really think of them. Thanks, Chip.

• 5 months later...

Archived