Earcandy 1x12 Vagabond Cab w/ Eminence Tonker 8 Ohm Speaker

kojdogg

• Members

For Sale, a 1x12 Ear Candy Vagabond Cabinet loaded with an Eminence "The Tonker" 12" 8 Ohm speaker in very good condition-- a few nicks and scrapes on the tolex and a little bit of rust on some of the screws securing the metal corner plates. The cab has kind of a Fender look going on. The cabinet is not ported, but the Tonker cranks out a healthy amount of bass-- it has a modern scooped kind of sound IMHO. The Tonker is described by Eminence as being great for English or Southern Rock or Country. I can personally vouch for the former two, but not the latter (Country is not my thing), and it also sounds great for funk and blues.

If you've never heard of Ear Candy cabs, check out the buzz on the interweb. Great cabinets (which cost considerably more new-- unloaded!), made by a guy who is dedicated to optimizing sonics with the use of choice tone woods and through the design of the cabs themselves.

$150 local sale (NYC/Westchester area), or I'll ship for $30 extra to the 48 contiguous US states (only). I'd also trade for an unloaded Avatar, Lopo or Veretone 2x12 cab.

Archived