FT: Silverface bassman 100 head

nerol1st

• Members

Let me premise this by saying that I might not want to do this. Just some feeler spam. Head was re caped last year at voodoo as well as new power tubes (I don't remember when I am at work, I have the invoice though). I had them clean up the wiring and mod the regular side this year (since I bought it from someone who {censored}ed it up with bull{censored} amateur mods :mad:). The normal side is awesome for cleans now and takes pedals really well. I have not had a chance to put a soak on it to hear how it sounds cranked. The bass side works but doesn't really sound that good in comparison to the normal side. The PT is not original either, former owner put a Weber in. Overall the amp has had $500 of work in past 2 years. Head is in pretty good shape for it's age and only has 1 small tear in the front of the heads grill cloth (or whatever it's called). Surprisingly the tolex is damn near flawless other that being somewhat discolored from age. The head is a 197_: I don't know the exact year.

I will post more/better pics later this morning. Not interested in selling. Make offers, can be amps, guitars pedals, recording {censored}, whatever.

l_66dcedfab2735f518bbf6282b689c439.jpg

Archived