Brand New Mojave Peacemaker Direct from Mojave - $1964 delivered CONUS

wrxplayer

• Members

Here's the story: Mojave had a special deal going on for the purchase of a Peacemaker and a Coyote.

I bought both the Peacemaker and the Coyote amps. Victor Mason, Mojave's owner, shipped me my Coyote and is holding a brand new Peacemaker in an unopened box for me. I am looking for someone who wants the Peacemaker at an unbelievable price so that we can both take advantage of the promotion pricing.

My "partner" in the deal, the buyer of the Peacemaker, would pay me for his/her amp and the amp would be shipped directly to that person from Mojave. The amp is brand spanking new w/ full warranty.

Normal price on the Peacemaker is $3125 + shipping. $2000 constitutes a tremendous savings.

Email or PM me with any questions.

I've done a bunch of deals on TGP and am nycbiddingfool on ebay and have plenty of references if requested.

UPDATE: The amp is sold pending payment. Thanks Hoyt!

• Members

I am still looking. I have purchased the Coyote and Peacemaker from Mojave and they shipped out the Coyote to me today. Victor Mason, owner of Mojave, is holding the Peacemaker for me so that he can ship it directly to the ultimate purchaser. Shoot me an email through my profile or PM me if you want to discuss it.

Archived