VHT ULTRALEAD with EQ, VHT 4x12 Deliverance Cab, and Gmajor

guitarist17

• Members

****DO NOT PM me asking for pictures, I will get them posted as soon as possible!!!***

Up for grabs is a Mint VHT UL100, retubed 6 months ago. Now, I know alot of you hate that word mint,but really, this amp does not have a mark on it. Comes with footswitch and slip cover. I will take offers. Ya'll know what these go for, as do I. This means, LOW BALLERS WILL BE IGNORED. This amp was used live approximately 30 times, and was always babied. I have plenty references on this board, and in the Central Florida area that can vouch for me, and the quality of this amp.

VHT D4x12: This cab is in excellent condition, with no visible road rash to the front or back of the cab. This was also babied.

TC electronics G major: Great condition, also only used live approximately 30 times.

I will take offers on all this gear. I would PREFER local transactions, but will ship. This is a great opportunity to get a great amp. This is by far the best rig I'ved used in the 3 years I played live. And I've owned it ALL. Will not consider trades, cash only. I'm downsizing my rig, as I am not playing live at this time.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hcaf wasn't what it once was.....hard to sell stuff these days man, real hard. Times are tough. Good Luck though! I will vouch for you dude! A+ guy, I've hung out with him numerous of times....

seriously man, i cant believe how much trouble im having. Thanks for the vouch though i appreciate it...you still in avalon dude? my girl lives like a half mile away from where you live/lived in avalon.

chris

• Members

how much cash on top?

I don't really have any cash, but I could throw in some other gear if you're interested. All I really have is a brand new Jamman that I just bought a few weeks ago and headphone 4 input pre from berhinger. I might be able to throw in a whammy pedal too.

Archived