STUFF FOR SALE

dangolguitartec

• Members

My computer died and I need to replace it, so here are some things for sale to try to raise money.

Bugera 333XL (head) 4 months old, mint condition... Only used in my living room. Original box and all paperwork. You should hear these before you judge !!! $450 OBO (plus shipping... heavy!)

Bugera 4x12 cab, matches head, same condition $300 OBO (plus shipping... heavy! )

Peterson VS-ll Virtual Strobe Tuner... Been around the world and well used, but still works fine $150 OBO

Tascam CD-GT1 MK ll. Phrase trainer, CD player that you play along with and you can change speed without changing pitch... Slows licks down so it's MUCH easier to learn songs. mA/C adaptor and owners manual. Great condition $75 OBO

Like I said, my computer is DEAD, but I will try to post pics ASAP. i represent all of my gear very fairly and have references to prove it... PM me with any questions you may have.

Check my sig for all my good deals here on HC, and I have 100% feedback (241 score) on eBay...if that matters anymore.

Thanks for looking...

• Members

Sorry, I ended up selling the ENGL, What would you sale the Bugera cab for shipped, or the head/cab?

I'll do the cab $350 shipped, or head and cab $800 shipped.

They are both quite heavy and will be packed in their original boxes... Really don't want to get rid of it because after a bit of tweaking I've gotten very good tones from the amp, but my laptop is no longer living so I must buy a new one...

Archived