FS: Electrosoni Thermosonic

KovachianOne

• Members

THE GOOD

This beautiful monstrosity is for sale. I've decided to build my next amp and hopefully not kill myself, so I'm going to fund my endeavor with the sale of this Thermosonic custom. Price I paid was $1065, but you can bypass the 6-8 month waiting list for much less. Since I've never seen another Electrosonic for sale, coming up with a price is a little tough. I'll set it at $700, shipped/insured & Paypal'd within the continental US ($650 if you can pick it up in person and pay cash). I'll ship overseas, scroll down for more info. My eBay profile

More pics here

thermopv9.jpg

(fyi, the dark shots are overexposed - the LEDs are actually much more subtle and not blindingly bright as shown)

Here's a rundown of the specs:

10 watts

6SL7 pre

7591 power

5Y3 rectum-fryer

Aerosonic speaker

AutoAir Flare Red/Gold paint

Built-in attenuator

Red/amber Electrolight illumination

THE BAD

I can't record any clips because I just sold my Zoom H2 :p My playing isn't very impressive anyway. If you've heard the clips on Electrosonic's site though, believe me, you've heard mine already. Only difference is the 5Y3 tube whose slightly hotter voltage doesn't come through in sound clips.

AND THE UGLY

I will politely decline any fake Nigerian cashier checks. No trades, either. I'll gladly ship international as long as you're willing to pick up the tab. If you want to calculate the cost, here's the info you'll need:

Box dimensions 30 x 17 x 16

Weight 39 lbs.

Customs value $700

Located in Anderson, IN 46011

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived