FT - Marshall VS2000 50w half-stack

Kramerguy

• Members

I'm looking to downsize.. gigging too much and tired of dragging this monster around lol. Don't let the 50w fool you, it effin cranks, I've never turned it past 12:00 on volume or gain at any gig.

Anyways, I'm looking to trade it for a good combo amp, prefer a valvestate, or pure tube amp (like a fender blues jr) 40-75w, and something else to even up the trade, be it $$ or other items like a decent boss pedal or something. Hit me with what you got and we can negotiate from there.

Please no generic brands or sub-standard brand offers, I'm just looking to downsize a decent amp for another slightly more or at least equally decent amp.

I bought the valvestate used from Sam Ash for about $500 for both head and cab, and considering that they are in perfect condition for used, I am expecting about the same value in trade.

I just replaced the tube in the valvestate and it's in perfect functional condition, no scratchy pots or missing knobs, no stains or other crap. It's a good solid amp and I want only the same in return.. Something I can gig with right away without worrying about having to put it in the shop.

Oh... derrrr...

I would want to trade locally for obvious reasons. PA/DEL/NJ within reason.

Contact me thru here, myspace, 1000 other methods.. I'm not hard to find :p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived