FS: Valve Jr head (lightly modded)

nerol1st

• Members

Pictures later, paypal only no trades.

$70 + shipping for the head

Let it be known I have never sold anything on HC before. I have had a couple of good deals as a buyer, but I doubt that means anything to anyone. The only thing I can offer is my ebay user name (theyguy25) and the ability to call me on the phone before you buy.

PM me if you want this.

No shipping outside the country (ConUS)

• Members

100_0829.jpg

100_0830.jpg

100_0831.jpg

100_0832.jpg

100_0833.jpg

100_0834.jpg

No tears that I can see in the tolex, that white scuff you see in the last picture appears as though it might be removable (I just ran my thumbnail over it). I think it's just paint transfer or something. There is also a noticable gap between the face (red tolex with epiphone badge) and the chassis of this amp for some reason :(. It's not bad about the width of a 4 thick picks.

Any questions or requests for more pictures just let me know. I am trying to recall what mods were done. I'm sure I'm missing some things here but I know that:

The volume pot has been changed to a higher value (not sure of the value, I did them 2 3/4 years ago!) and it's now a linear taper I think.

Gain and bright switches, although to my ears they don't seem to do all that much.

Bypass switch.

And that's it to my memory, but again I can't be sure. If you really need I can take a picture of the guts.

Archived