FS: 1994 Mesa Tremoverb Head

prsnstrat

• Members

For sale is my 94 Mesa Tremoverb Head with original leather (not tolex) covering. It's the black on black model. Years 94/95 sound the best to me. I have to move to fund another purchase. These amps sound huge and do so at low volumes and high volumes. I have less complaints about stage volume than I did with my 18 watters, if you can believe that.

Just plugged in some brand new JJ's from Eurotubes. The only disclosure I have to make about the amp is that there is a small plastic pin that had broken off over time (has been that way since I bought it) which helps to hold the preamp tubes' pc board onto the chassis. There are 5 or 6 of them holding this particular board so it is only one of 5 or 6, hence the board is firmly in tact.

I talked to Savage Audio in great length about this and they said it's fine and will not hurt anything. It does not affect the performance or the functionality of the amp whatsoever. I'm taking $100+ off my asking price because of this, even though it would cost $25 to buy the part and get it repaired. Price is $900 shipped and paypal.

Pics (I can email more pics to interested parties):

100_1107.jpg

100_1112.jpg

100_1106.jpg

Thanks for looking - pm me with any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived