Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue FS

JustinT

• Members

_c428001_image_0.jpgFender '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue up for sale. I bought this amp about 4 years ago. Unfortunately this puppy isn't in working condition currently. About a year ago I turned it on and got a whole lot of crackling sounds that scared the hell out of me and i havent turned it on since. It might just be the tubes that need to be replaced.

I never got around to getting anybody to look at it. I'm moving to a smaller apartment so I wont be able to take this amp with me. Therefore because of the fact that it most likely needs a retube/some work i'm listing it for $600.

I dont have and am not interested in paypal.

www.justin-taylor.ca

• Members

_c428001_image_0.jpg
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue up for sale. I bought this amp about 4 years ago. Unfortunately this puppy isn't in working condition currently. About a year ago I turned it on and got a whole lot of crackling sounds that scared the hell out of me and i havent turned it on since. It might just be the tubes that need to be replaced.

I never got around to getting anybody to look at it. I'm moving to a smaller apartment so I wont be able to take this amp with me. Therefore because of the fact that it most likely needs a retube/some work i'm listing it for $600.

I dont have and am not interested in paypal.

www.justin-taylor.ca

um, it's been sitting in a closet for a year because it needs new tubes :facepalm:

• Members

OP...

Might be tough to unload this thing w/o Paypal unless you have some references for deals on the forum and whatnot...combined with a low post count...

Good luck!

Price with shipping to 08021?

• Members

um, it's been sitting in a closet for a year because it needs new tubes
:facepalm:

No, the seller said that it MAY need new tubes, meaning that the problem might be something else altogether. Until a tech checks it out, you don't know what the problem is. The last price drop was a step in the right direction, although I'd suggest that the seller might do better by biting the bullet and having it fixed prior to selling it at a price comparable to other used DRRIs on the market.

• Members

Any chance you can get some better pictures?

$450 still feels like a lot for a 'maybe works, maybe doesn't' amp.

I can try to snap a better picture later when im at home. It appears a number of people are interested in amp, including some fans of my music! :thu:

I'm still deciding what to do with my Strat. I'm moving to a smaller apartment in Sheffield, England from Canada, so unfortunately I can't really move anything. Well i can, but its going to cost alot to ship everything by boat.

I'm thinking of selling it to someone who really wants it and donating the funds to a charity of some sort. I'll probably put some more info when that time comes on my website.

• Members

I can try to snap a better picture later when im at home. It appears a number of people are interested in amp, including some fans of my music!
:thu:

I'm still deciding what to do with my Strat. I'm moving to a smaller apartment in Sheffield, England from Canada, so unfortunately I can't really move anything. Well i can, but its going to cost alot to ship everything by boat.

I'm thinking of selling it to someone who really wants it and donating the funds to a charity of some sort. I'll probably put some more info when that time comes on my website.

Or if you wanted to be REALLY generous/altruistic, you could simply donate the amp to someone like myself who was forced to sell their amp due to financial hardships?

:D

...srsly.:love:

Archived