MUST SELL: Hughes & Kettner Triamp MKII w/ Roadcase

lanojp1

• Members

Hello HC, it's been a while.

Looking to unload this triamp, she doesnt get the attention that she should and I hate to see her go, but I need to free up some funds for my business.

With that being said, this amp has lived in it's roadcase for it's entire lifespan. The case is a custom Maxline White Live-In roadcase, normal wear and tear.

The amp is in pristine condition as I take very good care of all of my gear, the amp is in 100% working condition.

I will include the amp, manuals, original dustcover, foot controller, roadcase and power cable.

100_0168.jpg

Asking $2000obo, willing to ship if compensated for cost. NO TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED.

I am located in Central Florida and would love to meet up with you if you are interested in taking this off my hands.

For more info email James @ jameslano@gmail.com

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

What a beautiful amp. If you were willing to trade for a Marshall Bluesbreaker, then I'd try to offer. However, you MUST SELL
:(

Oh well. I wish you the best of luck.
:thu:

Yes sorry, no trades.

Still looking to sell this, I will accept reasonable offers!

• Members

you don't know how bad I want this head dude. It is such overkill... but I love it. I actually like it so much, I took my AC30 and made a custom enclosure for it and carved the front plexiglass and hooked up an extra transformer to run a blue LED.

Anyway, your bands good. I guess my band falls into the same genre.

www.myspace.com/almosthollywoodmusic

If you ever want to give me your head for 1600 I'll take it. haha :facepalm:

Archived