FS/FT: 1982 Hiwatt DR 103 Custom 100

Cyfan

• Members

Why in God's name are you selling this?

Ampeg SJ-12R combo + PRS Tremonti SE + cash maybe?

I inherited my grandfather's '65 Ford pickup so I need some funds to get it running again. I can always buy another vintage Hiwatt later (hopefully the prices don't continue to skyrocket) but there is only one of these trucks.

One of my first amps was the Ampeg SJ-12T. These are super amps, very light and powerful. At this point it is something I wouldn't use, though. The PRS is also something I wouldn't use much. Thanks for the offer and good luck. Remeber that it is for sale outright...

• Members

I inherited my grandfather's '65 Ford pickup so I need some funds to get it running again. I can always buy another vintage Hiwatt later (hopefully the prices don't continue to skyrocket) but there is only one of these trucks.

One of my first amps was the Ampeg SJ-12T. These are super amps, very light and powerful. At this point it is something I wouldn't use, though. The PRS is also something I wouldn't use much. Thanks for the offer and good luck. Remeber that it is for sale outright...

It's all good man, G/L with the sale! If I had a grand, I would have bought this the moment you put it up. This is the best price I've seen on a 103 since I've been on the internet :lol: (with the exception of Mistersuperfly's DR103 + 4x12 that he got for $700 :facepalm:)

Cool stuff with the truck, man, sounds like it'd be a blast to get in there and work on. All the best.

• Members

It's all good man, G/L with the sale! If I had a grand, I would have bought this the moment you put it up. This is the best price I've seen on a 103 since I've been on the internet
:lol:
(with the exception of Mistersuperfly's DR103 + 4x12 that he got for $700
:facepalm:
)

Cool stuff with the truck, man, sounds like it'd be a blast to get in there and work on. All the best.

Thanks Dolf and good luck. The G&L won't be for sale unless the ghost of my grandfather appears before my eyes and demands it!:lol:

• Members

Thanks for all the offers so far but just a note: I'm not really entertaining straight up trade offers right now but if you insist on making one please make it something special for a player that enjoys the clean and slightly distorted tones...I don't do metal! I do like Fender, Laney, Vox, some Marshalls and Mesas...you get the idea. I'm raising cash for a restoration project and that is the only reason I am selling/trading.

Archived