Vintage Marshall Basketweave Cab w/ Pre-Rola 30's. CLEAN!!!

seafoamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I normally don't say {censored} in regards to other people's pricing, but your price is so far off it's insane.

$2K tops.

You're just not educated enough on vintage Marshalls to understand what sets this apart from most other Basketweave cabs you've seen. I forgive your shortcomming.

p.s. When I recently had it FS on TGP, I declined 3 offers at my asking price to ship. 2 to the west coast, and 1 to Colorado.

p.p.s Show me another one of these with 30watt original cone pre-rolas, in this condition, for sale

p.p.p.s Your mamma also sniffs cork.

• Members

Is this particular year of Marshall Cabinet held in the same respect to the 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard? (ie. 1958 Gibson Les Pauls are expensive as hell and so are Les Pauls from 1960, but the 1959 in particular is "the holy grail" and is worth the most.) Is this "the one" for Marshall cabinets in terms of choice year and specs? I'm not interested, just trying to wrap my head around the pricing on this since other vintage Marshall cabs seem to be lower.

• Members

You're just not educated enough on vintage Marshalls to understand what sets this apart from most other Basketweave cabs you've seen. I forgive your shortcomming.

p.s. When I recently had it FS on TGP, I declined 3 offers at my asking price to ship. 2 to the west coast, and 1 to Colorado.

p.p.s Show me another one of these with 30watt original cone pre-rolas, in this condition, for sale

p.p.p.s Your mamma also sniffs cork.

Please enlighten us then as to what sets it apart from other basket weave era cabs. It's your standard 1960 cab from 1970 with pre-rola speakers. Awesome cab for sure, but I saw one almost exactly like this just recently for $1900 that hadn't sold.

If someone offered you asking price, you should have taken it. You're probably like the guys on ebay asking $3,000 for 1970's Marshall heads. Just out of touch with reality.

• Members

Please enlighten us then as to what sets it apart from other basket weave era cabs.

Why? I really MUCH prefer you unenlightened. You're probably much more entertaining and charming to me as the dumbass that you are now. I don't want to lose that.

• Members

Why? I really MUCH prefer you unenlightened. You're probably much more entertaining and charming to me as the dumbass that you are now. I don't want to lose that.

Pace knows his Marshalls, i bought a real nice one from him.

As for the OP calling people names at the same time your trying to get them to spend multi-thousands of dollars on you is not only poor taste, but makes you sound like a schmuck.

Why don't you try to ebay or craigslist.:facepalm:

• Members

Pace knows his Marshalls, i bought a real nice one from him.

As for the OP calling people names at the same time your trying to get them to spend multi-thousands of dollars on you is not only poor taste, but makes you sound like a schmuck.

Why don't you try to ebay or craigslist.
:facepalm:

I assure you, most people posting negative things in someone elses for sale ad is in fact a dumbass.

I'm also very well aware that a bunch of dumbasses are going to be included, free of charge, in just about every very high end "for sale" thread on HC.

It doesn't bother me at all.

I actually enjoy the fact that they're waisting their life posting in this thread, thinking they're the voice of righteousness, all the while bumping my ad for someone who is actually in the market for a cab like this, who (if they are truely in the market for a cab like this) will most likely also think they are dumbasses.

Also, I truely am not even the slightest bit in a position where I have to sell this cab. Part of me wants to keep it forever, and ever, amen.

• Members

I assure you, most people posting negative things in someone elses for sale ad is in fact a dumbass.

I'm also very well aware that a bunch of dumbasses are going to be included, free of charge, in just about every very high end "for sale" thread on HC.

It doesn't bother me at all.

I actually enjoy the fact that they're waisting their life posting in this thread, thinking they're the voice of righteousness, all the while bumping my ad for someone who is actually in the market for a cab like this, who (if they are truely in the market for a cab like this) will most likely also think they are dumbasses.

Also, I truely am not even the slightest bit in a position where I have to sell this cab. Part of me wants to keep it forever, and ever, amen.

Why don't you blow me, and then stick your cab up your ass.

P.S. merry freak'in x-mas.

• Members

Danny, This cab is too nice to stick up my ass. Plus, if I stick the cab up my ass then nobody's going to want to purchase it.

It is a nice cab, i'm sure someone will be dumb enough to pay you for it.

Wanna see mine? It's strictly "blue collar" Marshall, a 78' 25 watt G12M Blackback cab, best sounding evar.

100_0247.jpg

• Members

It is a nice cab, i'm sure someone will be dumb enough to pay you for it.

Wanna see mine? It's strictly "blue collar" Marshall, a 78' 25 watt G12M Blackback cab, best sounding evar.

What is it again that you're trying to prove in my FS thread, dannyboy???

That you're more "bluecollar" than me?'

Your rig is more street than mine?

'78 cabs are the best evar?

Your cab's been in your ass?

Your peepee is bigger than mine?

• Members

What is it again that you're trying to prove in my FS thread, dannyboy???

That you're more "bluecollar" than me?'

Your rig is more street than mine?

'78 cabs are the best
evar
?

Your cab's been in your ass?

Your peepee is bigger than mine?

[YOUTUBE]b5R4-ryRLAY&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Archived