Check it out: Rare Musonics Sonic 5 - $900 with 50 mins left, no bidders!

ChipCurtis

Guest Anonymous

the guidelines will stand or fail whether you're around to assert them or not. shame is irrelevant; if you were as honest as you purport to be, then you would have backed down not from shame {hey, we all {censored} up from time to time}, but because you were wrong well before chip disabused you of your faulty assumptions. you've derailed meaningful discourse and failed spectacularly to spin your behaviour as a demonstration of personal integrity.

• Members

Originally posted by niall

the guidelines will stand or fail whether you're around to assert them or not. shame is irrelevant; if you were as honest as you purport to be, then you would have backed down not from shame {hey, we all {censored} up from time to time}, but because you were wrong well before chip disabused you of your faulty assumptions. you've derailed meaningful discourse and failed spectacularly to spin your behaviour as a demonstration of personal integrity.

You dare accuse ME of derailing meaningful discourse?

I don't need your lectures on how I spin personal integrity when myteeGTi makes a mockery out of moderation and derails meaningful discourse by spewing flamebait.

Twisting my words to fit the definition of trolling is not going to work. That's manipulation. I was a victim of a manipulator, I know all the tricks. As I warned myteeGTi, I know the type very well. You cannot trap me.

You claim shame is irrelevant - yet your post reads "but you didn't do that - nice one." I know an attempt to shame someone into submission when I see one, and they don't come any greater than this.

This "meaningful discourse" would have carried on if you had left my apology alone, wouldn't it?

Guest Anonymous

yeah, beeker and the bat{censored} craziness made it all too awful to be real. i guess it's even worse now.

i wish i had the dosh to throw around for that sonic V. i've never even seen one up close {but like reid's article about the sonic six muchly}.

Guest Anonymous

oo.

"Early Sonic 6s retained Zumcheck's diode ladder filter, but serial numbers above 1264 incorporated Moog's transistor ladder."

which did you have, ahfinn? if it was one of the early ones, can you describe the filter's sound?

thanks.

• Members

Originally posted by The Real MC

You dare accuse ME of derailing meaningful discourse?

well, if you werent so pissy "Read the Guidelines before you come here fishing for bidders.", none of this would have happend. Now would it?

I don't need your lectures on how I spin personal integrity when myteeGTi makes a mockery out of moderation and derails meaningful discourse by spewing flamebait.

WEEE!!! You used my favorite word. "mockery"

and I didnt derail anything. If I did many people here would have pointed it out.

Did you notice that no one came to your defense?

Twisting my words to fit the definition of trolling is not going to work. That's manipulation. I was a victim of a manipulator, I know all the tricks. As I warned myteeGTi, I know the type very well. You cannot trap me.

I manipulated you? SWEET!!!!

alright well im done, time for crispy duck and wontons :)

• Members

Sonic Six is an interesting noise and FX machine, doesn't sound at all like a Minimoog. It was Bob's personal favorite, his choice machine for clinics and lectures. I have an early 80s Keyboard mag where he wrote a column article about a concert he performed in, using the Sonic Six.

• Members

Originally posted by niall

which did you have, ahfinn? if it was one of the early ones, can you describe the filter's sound?

I had serial number 1004, with the old filter. I wasn't a huge fan of it. I've been told that it sounds a bit like an EMS filter. I didn't thnk it had much kick to it.

Archived