FS/FT: Mesa Dual Rectifier Rackmount

Boris the Blade

• Members

I have to keep this local guys : i just dont have the time to ship this out and i dont exactly have any packaging material. maybe eventually i can ship

anyways, its a 1994 dual rec rackmount, has el34's. has rack rash. but in pretty good condition

looking for amp trades. maybe guitars. let me know what you have. price is $1100

willing to drive a reasonable distance if anyone wants it. here is an older pic that i have of the amp.

100_4629.jpg

• Members
THe only time i could ship would be on a saturday. And im not sure if i trust a UPS store packing this amp

no sir.
:o
thanks though

Oh I see. Well at least if they pack it the chances are much higher that the insurance would pay on it. Just explain to them how fragile it is and not to {censored} it up. SHouldnt be a problem. I am not trying to be a dick I jsut wanted to opedn up your optiuons

• Members

Oh I see. Well at least if they pack it the chances are much higher that the insurance would pay on it. Just explain to them how fragile it is and not to {censored} it up. SHouldnt be a problem. I am not trying to be a dick I jsut wanted to opedn up your optiuons

yeah i know man. its just i didnt have a good experience once when ups packed one of my amps. i wont post the details in this thread but since then ive been very weary about shipping. i try my best to keep things local, but selling anything in this city sucks ass.

• Members
yeah i know man. its just i didnt have a good experience once when ups packed one of my amps.
i wont post the details in this thread but since then ive been very weary about shipping
. i try my best to keep things local, but selling anything in this city sucks ass.

Did it involve sexual favors :wave::cop:

Just messing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived