FOR SALE: Axe-FX Ultra, Engl SE EL34, VHT 2/50/2

JoshuaLogan

• Members

Hey, guys. I decided to downsize to a more simple setup and sell off a bunch of gear.

Fractal Audio Axe-FX Ultra -- $1800 shipped probably SOLD PENDING PAYMENT. If he backs out, I'll let you guys know.

Engl Special Edition EL34 version head -- SOLD

VHT 2/50/2 poweramp -- $750 shipped

I'll be getting some pictures soon. Just wanted to list here to see if anyone from here was interested before I list on ebay.

Will take an EVH 5150 III as a partial trade for the Axe-FX or Engl.

Let me know if you're interested.

More info:

The Axe-FX will be updated to the latest firmware before shipping.

The Engl SE does not have LEDs. It's from before they started using LED lights. It has the old bulbs. Other than that, it's exactly the same as one you'd get in a store today.

The VHT poweramp is for EL34 only. doesn't have a switch for 6L6s, but the amp was designed to use EL34s and sounds best with them anyways.

• Members

Still no new pictures yet (due to needing batteries for the camera), but I found these pics on my computer from before when I was selling my old cab that show both the Axe-FX and the VHT poweramp.

Will get pics of the Engl up when I have batteries for the camera.

Front01.jpg

Front02.jpg

Back.jpg

• Members

Okay, last update here for the night probably.

A LOT of people have sent me PMs about the Axe-FX and also the VHT. Seemed like I had about 3 or 4 committed buyers for each one, but nobody has finalized the deal or payed yet. I don't know who to sell to, so if you really want one of them let me know and I guess the first person who goes ahead and pays will get them (either the Axe-FX or VHT... or both, but nobody has wanted both together yet).

I've had 2 or 3 people message me about the Engl SE. I have two offers of $2075 and $2000. I'll go ahead and say the same thing here I told them... I'd like to get $2150 paypal'd for it. If you're willing to do that, let me know and the first one who pays gets it. I've seen lots of them sell around the $2400 mark and up, so I know $2150 is a good deal...

Let me know, guys.

Thanks,
Josh

• Members

Bummer, I was just about to PM you for the SE and buy it if it was still available. I might also have had a 5150 III for you.

Sorry about that. He already sent over the payment.

I think Enditol (Sacha) is selling an Engl SE also, although he's in Canada. Maybe ask him about that.

If you're interested in selling the 5150 III, let me know. I'll be looking around for a good deal on a used one.

• 2 years later...

Archived