FOR SALE: Peavey 5150 EVH blockletter

JoshuaLogan

• Members

I'm selling my Peavey 5150 EVH blockletter head. It's in good condition and sounds great with my Mesa Rectifier 4x12. I want $600 for it locally or $650 shipped. Prices are firm... I will sell it on ebay if someone local doesn't buy it soon. I live in Brooksville, but drive to Tampa often and would be willing to meet the buyer around the Tampa area to save them some driving.

It has been modified with the skull logo you see in the pictures below... I wasn't the person who did this, but it was done well, and it could be removed if you want to remove it.

01.jpg

02.jpg

• Members

Dude talk to me on AIM. haha

Did you message me? I'm not sure who you are.

Bump for thread

By the way, it's listed on ebay now for $675 + $65 for shipping. I'm pretty sure it will sell fairly quick there for that price. So, if anyone wants it for $650 shipped outside of ebay and using paypal gift option (to save me the paypal fees) let me know ASAP or it might already be sold.

• Members

I'm selling my Peavey 5150 EVH blockletter head. It's in good condition and sounds great with my Mesa Rectifier 4x12. I want $600 for it locally or $650 shipped. Prices are firm... I will sell it on ebay if someone local doesn't buy it soon. I live in Brooksville, but drive to Tampa often and would be willing to meet the buyer around the Tampa area to save them some driving.

It has been modified with the skull logo you see in the pictures below... I wasn't the person who did this, but it was done well, and it could be removed if you want to remove it.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Saw this on Tampa Craigslist today.....

Archived