1988 Marshall Artist 3203 30 watt Full Stack, Hot Rod JCM Sound

Fatcat

• Members

If you dont know about this head and are looking for some bad a** Hot Rodded Marshall sounds, check it out. It's a 30 watt (very stage friendly) EL34 power section with a tube/ss hybrid preamp. It has a main and boost channel switchable by foot, and an effects loop. Also has a real spring reverb that sounds very nice. This particular one is in PERFECT shape. It comes with the matching 1965 A and B 4x10 cabinets with Celestion speakers, also in mint condition. All combined, it makes an awesome, portable/scaleable gigging rig that also sounds great at home volumes.

Lastly, I will include the original vinyl covers for the head and both cabs, a Marshall speaker cable, and the original footswitch with cable.

Check out the OEM Drake tranny!

I should have a pics of the cabinets and stacked up in a few days.

$1200 cash no trades. I might consider selling the head alone for $550 if there is interest in the cabs.

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was checking out some speakers over at the Warehouse site and came across this..pretty cool recent blog article. The last video he posted most faithfully represents the sound(and awesomeness) of this amp.

I'll always keep one of them. If you received some Christmas cash and it interest you, Im open to offers.

https://wgs4.com/marshalls-great-sleeper-amp-artist-32034203

• 1 month later...

Archived