bugera v22 -- hype!

twotimingpete

• Members

edit: sold, thanks!

bugera v22 with footswitch. highly hyped amp for good reason -- unbelievable features and tones for the price. 1x12 all tube amp. 22 watts. never had any problems with it. got it like 6 months ago I believe. I replaced the stock power tubes with JJ's from eurotubes. it's been properly biased for the tubes.

it sounds terrific and the highlight is the clean channel, which has a lot of headroom. this amp sounds good in the bedroom and can play along with a drummer with no problems. has a ton of features including built in digital reverb (which is very good sounding), normal and "bright" inputs, effects loop, presence and eq controls, 2 channels, each channel has its volume controls and there is also a master volume for the whole amp -- and there's also pentode/triode switching (in the most simple sense it makes the amp louder/less loud, but the modes sound different from eachother in terms of texture as well). very flexible tones. I have never had any complaints with this amp at all, I just need cash right now.

asking $250 *SHIPPED* to the conus.

v22-1.jpg

v22-2.jpg

v22-3.jpg

Archived