Feeler: Mesa Single Recto and 2 matching custom 6x12 cabs/cases

thunderinrome

• Members

EVERYTHING IS SOLD - DONT MESSAGE ME! :)

I recently just left my touring band and am looking to downsize all of my gear to something more apartment friendly. This is a great deal for any serious touring band wanting to look pro and sound even better.

Mesa Single Rectifier Solo 50 - SOLD to vince2.0!

Custom Orange clone 6x12 cabinets w/ATA Case

My old band had 3 custom cabinets made through AB Custom Audio in California. Two were 6x12's for the guitars and one was a 8x10 for the bass. All made tot he same height and width to make a wall of sound on stage. Overkill? Maybe. Sounded like Angels? YES.

The two guitar cabs are up for sale since I am no longer in the band and the other guitarist is looking to run a new setup. Both have Warehouse Speakers Veteran 30's in the top 2 rows, and Warehouse Speakers HM75's on the bottom row. The mix of the two speakers in such a large cab sounds AMAZING. I've played a lot of high end cabs and these by far sound beefier and crisper than any of them. The perfect mix of balls and mids/highs. Cabs are wired to 4ohms. Both cabs have a few tiny tiny knicks and dents from being moved around (its hard to be graceful with them), and one has a stain on the front grill (see last photo - left). I can get more detailed shots if I get some interest. Cab and speakers combined these cost us around $950 each.

The cases were custom made by Kent Custom Cases for these cabs. They are quality cases, not that eBay crap. They have some scrapes and one of the back cable doors takes some wiggling to get lose but they are in great condition still. They've only seen 2 small east coast tours. But who cares if they have scratches, they are cases aren't they?? Oh yea, and the cases now have a big letter B stenciled on the front doors. I will take a photo of this soon to show. I will gladly remove it though if its a deal breaker. We have an endorsement so we got a little break on the price of the cases but we still paid about $400 each.

PRICE LOWERED - Need to sell!

Asking $800 OBO (hint hint) for each cab and case combo. Willing to work out a deal for the one that has the small dent, stain, and tricky trap door. We won't split the cabs from the cases, so don't ask! You are pretty much just paying for the cab if you look at it that way! :) Shipping not included.

Will take $1500 OBO for both. For all of you who want sick matching cabs for your band! Shipping not included.

amp3.jpg

amp4.jpg

amp5.jpg

amp6.jpg

amp7.jpg

amp8.jpg

amp9.jpg

Willing to ship all of this, but shipping the cabs aren't going to be cheap. I'd say around $100-$200 a cab for freight.

LOCATED IN RICHMOND, VA

I am willing to meet someone pretty far if the price is right. I'd say up to 250 miles of Richmond. Also willing to ship though....

If you need more detailed images message me and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry guys, no trades, need the cash! I probably forgot something so just hit me up if you have any questions about the gear!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I MUST sell this cab within the next 3 weeks, as I will be moving halfway across the US and cant bring it with me. I am willing to let my cab go for VERY cheap just to make sure it gets a home before I leave. If you have any interest please hit me up with an offer! Im desperate so this is the perfect chance for someone to snag one or both hella hella cheap!

MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

Archived