FS/FT: Hughes & Kettner Trilogy Head

clund

• Members

-- SOLD --

I'm throwing this out here, but I would prefer not to ship. I recently got an Orange Amp that has taken over my #1 spot for amp use, and the H&K Trilogy has been sitting now for a few months so it needs to go. I will entertain trades as well. I would hate to ship, but will if the right deal comes up. If you are looking to buy - I would do $1200 Shipped (i'm sure shipping is going to cost at least $50-$10) Here is a copy of what I posted on Craigslist:

This amp has served me well for about 2 years but a recently purchased Orange Amp has now taken over my #1 go to amp and I am looking to sell my prised 100watt tone monster. I can't say how great this amp is, and I used to use it with my BOSS GT-8 Effects unit and with the midi capability when I changed patches, I could have the patch auto change the channel. it worked great!!!! But about a year ago I decided to switch to analog pedals and I don't use the midi function anymore. I have th 4 channel footpedal as well as a Studio Slips padded amp cover with pocket ($90 value) that I will throw in as well. I REALLY don't want to sell this amp, but have no reason to hold on to it and would like to fund some pedal purchases.

This thing not only LOOKS cool with it's blue LED lit plexiglass front panel - it sounds great too. The clean channel is by far one of the best cleans i have heard on a multichannel amp of this kind. The crunch channel is VERY touch sensative and very nice crunch to almost JCM 800 sound. The Lead and Ultra Lead channel crank the gain up to cover any heavy rock - metal tones. This amp is a tone monster and would be great for MANY styles of music!!

E-Mail me with any interest -- Here is the info on the amp:

Four channels, three independent tone controls, switchable Boost and Sparkle functions

• Members

I can't go any lower than $1100 Shipped... Sorry man. I would rather hold on to it than go any lower. Besides this thing weighs a ton, and I would loose my ass on shipping.

Archived