FS/FT: Mesa Trem-O-Verb

clund

• Members

The Mesa has been Traded

I am putting the feelers out for my Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Trem-O-Verb. I know this is one of the better boogies out there, very sought after, but I think I am just not a Mesa guy. The amp REALLY Screams!

I would actually prefer a trade over a sale, but I would take $1100 plus shipping (and I have the original box to ship it) but would prefer a proper trade (or trade plus cash on either side if needed)

Amps I am VERY interested in (prefer Head not combo): Marshal types (no JCM900's tho - had one, didn't like), Soldano SLOClones, Titan amps (bad ass!), Orange, Splawn, Bad Cat, H&K (not trilogy tho) and anything similar... If you got something like these, just post or PM me.

The Trem-O-Verb has brand new tubes (JJ 6L6, JJ 12ax7, etc) - I also have a set of TAD EL34s I could put in there as well, Foot Switch and like new condition with original box. This thing has GREAT options regarding Tube/SS Rectifier, Channel Cloning, Tremolo (which isn't great), Reverb (Which is AWESOME!!!), Loop, etc.

Here is the Manual if you want to take a look: http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/Tremoverb.pdf

Here is a picture... and I can post some more pictures if you like.

Mesa-TH30-1.jpg

Thanks!!!

• Members

If you end up selling it you can still buy my Splawn Quick Rod you emailed me about from craigslist yesterday.
:wave:

That is exactly what I will do! :) I have gotten a BUNCH of trade offers (Nothing I'm wanting to make a trade for tho) but no sale offers yet.

• Members

IF shipping necesary - my office ships FedEx and I use them exclusively. I have shipped amps in the past and usually run between $45 - $65, depending on the actual scale weight on the FedEx machine. Let's just estimate on the low side - $50 I would say. I have the orignal box and packing too, so it will ship properly.

Archived