FS/FT Komet 60 Clone

vice2.0

• Members

What I have on the docks today is my Komet 60 clone, built by one of the guys on TheAmpGarage. Totally correct spec clone, using Heyboer transformers, Mallory 150 caps and such. Only difference is the output is wired for a single 8ohm output as opposed to the two different outputs. I have an actual Komet Headshell, black with the black V for it as well. Sleek and sexy.

I love this amp but am going into recording mode and need something I can use at lower volumes.

For those that don't know, this is one of the Trainwreck circuits, with more of a Marshall voicing. NMV pure aural bliss when you can crank it.

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

Would trade for a Marshall JMP MK2, maybe some other older or modded Marshalls or maybe some plugins or recording software you're looking to unload. I am open to other offers though, so hit me up.

$1250 plus shipping

• Members

Very nice amplifier. Wish I had the money laying around right now. I have a Ceriatone Express Clone that I love and I'm sure this Komet would have been a good complement.

How do you like your Komet? Have you ever played the real thing? How does it compare? I've heard Komet are amazing with sc pups.

Take this as a bump!

Archived