Wanted: Your speakers

theAntihero

• Members

Im looking for "the" tone with a couple of different amps, so instead of listing all the speakers id be interested in how about you post what you have here and we can go from there.

10",12",15",8" im looking for them all. Odd speakers, OEM speakers, Cheap speakers, not-so-cheap speakers post them here and we'll see if we can work out a deal.

I have a NEW Jensen C12K 100 watt. It's the speaker that comes in the '65 Deluxe Reverb reissue. It's a great speaker for that amp. Great! THIS ONE IS 16 ohm.

I even have the original box. I used it for 10 minutes and realized I prefer the speaker I bought it to replace (in that particular Blackstar amp). $60 shipped.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Hi,  I have vintage 12 Fanes 8 0hm, Vintage Celestion 30's 15-16 ohm, I or two old Jensen ceramics 8 ohm, An old Green Altec alnico 8 ohm, some celestion 10's older vintage 10 models 16 ohm, Weber Thames alnico 12 16 ohm, Weber 12 C 1230-55 British series 16 ohm, some 6" alnicos Jensens & other models, reissue Jensen 10" 16 ohm blue alnico and a few more.  Pics available

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have 2  JBL d-130 F's.  I pulled these out of a Kustom cabinet. I got 4 of these from the original owner. He purchased these in 1968. Original cones. These are beautiful examples. I bought two cabs. from him because the condition. Contact me if you're interested.

Archived