WTB: Fender with Floyd Rose!!!

mike-o

• Members

I've got one from around 92. Sunburst, 22 fret Maple board, Floyd Rose trem, USA made, Dimarzio Humbucker, hardshell case. I've installed a D-Tuna and a Tremolo-no (which I'd not recommend, original trem claw still in case). I bought it in april of this year but it really doesn't replace my pv wolfgang so I'd sell it to get another wolfie. Asking $1100.

• Members

White, with rosewood fretboard. Same guitar larry lalonde of Primus plays. Plays killer with sweet action. Hot dmarzio in the bridge, mellow jazzalicious dmarzio in the neck. Been holding onto it for 2 years cuz I love it, but never play it. My vox favors single coils so I tend to only play it for practice exercises unplugged. Great guitar, would part with it for 650.00. The pickups are about 1 year old and it comes with a pro setup for light nines. Let me know if you are interested and I will send some pics. You can hear it on my album at myspace.com/vohnegut.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think I will be parting with my American Made Fender Strat- California Series in a couple of weeks when my other guitar comes in. Black with maple fretboard. If you haven't read the reviews on this site, the consensus opinion is that Fender stopped selling this popular line after only two years production, because it was too good for the money, and hurting high end sales of re-issues. It is most often compared to the '62 re-issue, which sells for an arm and a leg. Most of the reviewers own more expensive guitars and know what they are talking about when they make comparisons. My neighbor had a '62 re-issue and the sound and quality was the same. Same vintage parts. These guitars are rare and sought after. There is one on ebay now in Australia for an opening bid of over $1,000. I am thinking I'll probably settle for $800 unless the Ebay guitar goes through the roof. Let me know if you're interested.

By the way, I am new to this site. What does 'bump' mean in these posts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived