WTB: Broken gear IE: Guitars amps pedals electronics

elliott44k

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I've got a Marshall Valvestate VS100, it does not turn on. I've checked the fuses but don't know enough about amps to figure out what's wrong. PM me an offer if interested.

Edit: I forgot to add, I'm in Pasadena MD and can meet up. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

I've got a small Crate GX15R that is dead*, but it has a spring reverb in it. I want to trade for the matching side cab of this unit:

100_6052.JPG

I know it's not much to offer but I found one customer's report about the Crate went like this:

".......It's just a practice amp, but the cops have come at least 5 or 6 times. "

:cop:

So ya know it's powerful.

*Before it died (short/long story, my son :idea: decided to use it to power his TV audio system), I remember it had a very good spring reverb.

• Members

I've also got a Heathkit TC-2 tube tester. Let me get a pix up. It works, by the way so there's no repairs needed for it.

100_6056.JPG

100_6057.JPG

100_6059.JPG

Anyway - make me an offer on that Crate GX-15R and let's see what's gonna happen.

100_6061.JPG

100_6062.JPG

That's only dust and fingerprints. There are NO rips or tears on the Tolex anywhere!

• Members

I've got an older ibanez roadstar 2 (rg400). I thinkits an 86 based off of the serial #, but i know its deff mid 80s. Its actually in decent condition, average setup and the electronics all work. It just shows its age, theres a few buzzy frets, and he input jack likes to cut out every once and a while. if you're intersted or wanna see pics just lemme know and i'll get some for ya.

Archived