wtb Cad drum mics

Daveborn2rock

• Members

Are you talking about the "Touring 7" pack? The CAD Touring7 Premium Pack is a seven-piece drum mic pack that includes one D12 dynamic large diaphragm kick drum mic, four TSM411 dynamic tom mics, with clips, 2 GXL1200 instrument condensers for high hats, cymbals or overheads and 4 DMC1 drum mic clips. The pack includes a metal carrying case for easy transport and storage.

I sell CAD mics, although I don't have this one in my shop right now, I can have it in within a day or two, I think they might even drop ship, I've never asked them about it. I can sell this pack for $299.00.

They have a less expensive pack called the Stage 7 that sells for $199, too, although I think you're talking about the first pack.

• Members

Hey my bad, when I made the first post I thought I wanted the cheaper set with the KBM212 kick and TSM211 toms, but

decided I actually want the Premium 7:

The one with the KBM412 Kick, the TSM411 tom mics and the ICM417 overheads.

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/CAD-Premium-7Piece-Drum-Microphone-Pack?sku=271264

I just missed a sale on musicians friend that had them for 200$ new so I'm hoping to spend no more than that.

I have nothing against getting the Touring 7 pack with the d12 but it's a little more expensive and I'm ultimately going to replace the kick mic anyway.

• Members

Hey Jon,

I am aware of this. I think it's a slightly older/recently discontinued set which is why I posted on here. I was hoping someone might have a used set they were looking to sell. I'll probably give it about a week and then call musician's friend.

• Members

Just ordered them for 200$ from http://www.music123.com/Pro-Audio/Microphones/Percussion-Microphones/Premium-7-Piece-Drum-Microphone-Pack.site7prod271264.product. I just called and asked if it was still possible to get them for 200$ and they said yes, so if anyone else is interested in these I'd say that's the way to go. Musician's friend wasn't as helpful.

Archived