Do these pictures mean anything to you?

rosskoss

• Members

if you're like me, the average Joe, you wouldn't have paid much attention to any of these things. I vaguely recall a few people talking about repetitive stress injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome and cubical tunnel syndrome.from the

But now that my hands are falling apart, I have realized the importance of these things. I mean, just looking at those pictures make me feel weird...of...it's almost like trauma!

I'm not trying to lecture anyone here, but if you're one of those people who use computers a lot, then be very very careful. Don't think that something like this won't happen to you, and don't think that these are minor issues. I can barely play my guitar anymore....and that's not all, I find it hard to hold it a pencil, a toothbrush etc.

Typing on a computer keyboard has become very difficult and painful. I have found a temporary solution around this particular problem, I'm now using voice recognition software to type out this post.

I just thought that this would be good addition to the lessons forum.if your current keyboard typing position resembles the second or third picture, you're asking for trouble. And it's going to happen sooner or later.for the past few weeks, I mean buying all kinds of computer products trying to somehow relieve the pain in my wrists.don't let that happen to you and try and take all the necessary precautions right now

• Members

It saddens me to hear that you still have

a lot of trouble with your hands, RK.

Btw, since I had some bad problems with

CTS I was aware of the dangers when I

started working with 'puters. That possibly

has saved me from further problems.

Archived