an accurate way to gauge your worth as a person

• Members

Originally posted by MorePaul

OK, eveyone knows

Temporary lay offs & Easy Credit Rip-offs

from your (organic) memory

what are the next two "good times"??

This is so compltetly off topic and should be discouraged, but "scratching and surviving" is all that i remember next. I love that sitcom. generally had some good morals being projected.

• Members

Seemed like we needed a little levity

'sides, It can tie into the phrasing aspect on the other thread (but you gotta warm the crowd up - ya know)

It's a pretty fun thing to do

Start singing at "keeping you head above water, making a wave when you can..."

and somebody will come in and do an Ike-like down in the basement "temporary lay offs"

"good times" goes the crowd

someone else wil pipe up with an ovet the top "Easy Credit Rip offs"

"good times" goes the crowd

Then there is some embarassed mumbling and the thing falls apart or they go right to the finish "good tiiiiiimmmmeeeeeesssss" (with everybody knowing that they lacks human souls)

• Members
Originally posted by Auggie Doggie

I've only seen a couple episodes, and it was more than two decades ago.

I've been left out.
:cry:
:cry:

that's sad...let's tally up your worth shall we?

hmm, ok...carry the... (can you carry a zero?)..minus points for...but he did...divide that by...

Ah, OK, the answer is : the only thing keeping you from going to hell is your complete and utter lack of any form of a soul

• Members

that's sad...let's tally up your worth shall we?

hmm, ok...carry the... (can you carry a zero?)..minus points for...but he did...divide that by...

Ah, OK, the answer is : the only thing keeping you from going to hell is your complete and utter lack of any form of a soul

Ouch! :D

• Members

the song? or JJ?

is that show officially dead or in limbo or what?

I've only caught one (where this blind black guy is a grand dragon in the klan) and it had me rolling

I assume it' out on DVD?

It may actually warrant (and I don't say this lightly) a place on the shelf by Strangers with Candy

• Members

It may actually warrant (and I don't say this lightly) a place on the shelf by Strangers with Candy

I totally didn't appreciate that show when it was on. But looking back, I laugh my ass off at the little bits and pieces I remember from it. :thu:

Archived