Need Input Free Lessons

• Members

I am going to start work on a few new free online video lessons for my site and I thought I would get some input.

What types of guitar techniques would you like to learn?

BTW I have decided not to have lessons on how to play tunes due to the infringements issues however, guitar techniques are open ground.

What would you like to see?

• Members

:lol: at Jasco :o

I'm not sure what level you're pitching at, but the biggest technical defects I hear in a lot of players are bad timing, poor vibrato, poor bending.

Any discussion of guitar technique that prioritises the above would be useful I think.

• Members

If you're looking to appeal to a larger audience, I suggest writing beginning guitar lessons.

In the process of building traffic to my instruction site I've noticed that many guitarists are at a very basic level and need the most basic advice, like how to finger chords.

....this forum being an exception, as there are many talented guitarists on here!

• Members

I am going to start work on a few new free online video lessons for my site and I thought I would get some input.

What types of guitar techniques would you like to learn?

BTW I have decided not to have lessons on how to play tunes due to the infringements issues however, guitar techniques are open ground.

What would you like to see?

I guess for guitar techniques, just show us all the techniques that you know. But when you do teach us, please show it "very slow", slow, a bit faster and normal. Us beginners like it that way. And it keeps our interest in what you are teaching.

The infringement issues I don't know, but to keep an audience I think you got to break down songs or your own songs bit by bit, that would keep my interest in coming back to your site.

By the way can you tell me more about your site. I really skimmed over it and well the intro was "sign up and then you'll find out about what you don't get for free", maybe wrong but that is what I felt

• Members

I guess for guitar techniques, just show us all the techniques that you know. But when you do teach us, please show it "very slow", slow, a bit faster and normal. Us beginners like it that way. And it keeps our interest in what you are teaching.

The infringement issues I don't know, but to keep an audience I think you got to break down songs or your own songs bit by bit, that would keep my interest in coming back to your site.

By the way can you tell me more about your site. I really skimmed over it and well the intro was "sign up and then you'll find out about what you don't get for free", maybe wrong but that is what I felt

Thanks for your input it was very helpful. As far as my site goes I have allot of info for guitar players and I am starting to build up a series of free online lessons. You can go here to check it out: http://www.zebramusic.com

• Members

Thanks guys very helpful info! There is so much to teach and learn so I will continue with my free lessons with these things in mind. I would love to get some feedback on the beginner level lessons I have already posted.

Can you please go to my site and checkout a few lessons and post what you thought here so I can see if I am on the right track?

http://www.zebramusic.com

Thanks again!

Archived