My Free Instrumental EP!

• Members

Hey guys,

I hope this isn't spam, if it is let me know, but I wanted to let you all know that I just released my free acoustic instrumental EP "This Time Tomorrow". I already have an electric one written, but now I have to teach myself how to record that one. I'm pretty proud, these are songs I wrote about 1-2 years ago but I'm really happy with them... and for all you heady people I have a nylon track "Nu", for those who just like good music I have a few that might qualify.

It's available on my site at: www.garretschmittling.com

I posted this here because this is the only section of the forums I've regularly gone to for the past few years. Everyone here has been a huge inspiration and been EXTREMELY helpful in getting my playing (somewhat) together. I plan on having transcriptions available once I find time to get everything together. Thanks everyone and let me know what you think!

• Members

Listening now Garret. Nice work brother, you have a nice touch for sure.

Very generous to share so freely.

Thanks Jeremy! You're one helluva player so your compliments are very much appreciated. I figure that instead of trying to fight the whole illegally download thing and since I'm unknown, I might as well try to get people to listen to it. Thanks again :)

Archived