A lesson a day...

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A new review of of the YouTube Lesson "Good Lovin' Gone Bad (lesson) - cover by Tonedr" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Good Lovin' Gone Bad (lesson) - cover by Tonedr 4 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 4 stars.

"If you want to know how to play this song, this is where to come!

..."

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the YouTube Lesson "Sweet Home Alabama (lesson) - cover by Tonedr" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Sweet Home Alabama (lesson) - cover by Tonedr 5 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 5 stars.

"A great lesson - all the subtle nuances of playing this piece carefully and clearly explained.

..."

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the Web Video Lesson "RH-010 - Hendrix Style Rhythm Guitar 1" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave RH-010 - Hendrix Style Rhythm Guitar 1 5 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 5 stars.

"I don't know why, but Justin's lessons just "do it" for me. Clear to understand, fun/easy going presentation and always..."

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the YouTube Lesson "Learn the modes in just 15 minutes - Part One (Very easy lesson)" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Learn the modes in just 15 minutes - Part One (Very easy lesson) 5 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 5 stars.

"This lesson has some flaws, but I have given it 5 stars despite these due to it's major strength.

It's major strength ..."

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the Web Text/Audio Lesson "Daily Chord Progression" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Daily Chord Progression 5 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 5 stars.

"It's early days for this site, obviously (as of this review it has only two entries) ... but still I love it!

It must ..."

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the Web Text/Audio Lesson "MusicTheory.net" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave MusicTheory.net 5 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 5 stars.

"If the question is "where should I start, on the net, to learn basic music theory", I reckon one very good answer would b..."

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the Text/Audio Lesson Site "MikeDodge.com" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by JimSF76.

JimSF76 gave MikeDodge.com 4 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 3 stars.

" As someone who has been playing guitar for quite a few years, but never attepted to learn music theory as I should have..."

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the Web Video Lesson

"How To Play Guitar In 20 Minutes (Part 1)"

was posted at the guitar lesson review site,

by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave How To Play Guitar In 20 Minutes (Part 1) 1 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 1 stars.

"There must be people out there who might benefit from this lesson. The site has supposedly 800 members. I can't for the..."

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the Web Text/Audio Lesson

"Guitar Chord Theory"

was posted at the guitar lesson review site,

by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave "Guitar Chord Theory" 4 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 4 stars.

"Nice clearly worded lesson with good chord diagrams and good structure.

Told me exactly what I wanted to know, in a wa..."

GaJ

Archived