A lesson a day...

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A new review of of the Web Text/Audio Lesson "Jamorama Free Lesson 2" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Jamorama Free Lesson 2 3 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 3 stars.

"If you are a beginner, wondering how to read "Guitar TAB", this is a good first page for you to look at.

It's well pro..."

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the Video Lesson Site "Jamorama Free Lessons" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Jamorama Free Lessons 3 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 3 stars.

"Apart from the fact that even if you sign up as "an experience player" you still get the basic lessons, the 6 lessons tha..."

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the Web Text/Audio Lesson "Jamorama Free Lesson 3" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Jamorama Free Lesson 3 4 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 4 stars.

"This is pretty much exactly what I show anyone asking me "how can I start playing the guitar".

For someone who just go..."

GaJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A new review of of the Web Text/Audio Lesson "Jamorama Free Lesson 4" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Jamorama Free Lesson 4 4 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 4 stars.

"Another jolly fine lesson for a beginner wanting their first pointers in how to learn to strum.

I took a point off bec..."

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the Web Text/Audio Lesson "Jamorama Free Lesson 5" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Jamorama Free Lesson 5 4 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 4 stars.

"As with the previous "Jamorama Free Lessons", this one is quite good for a pure beginner. It's exactly the sort of thing..."

GaJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A new review of of the Text/Audio Lesson Site "Jamorama Free Lesson 6" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Jamorama Free Lesson 6 3 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 3 stars.

"There's not much to learn from this lesson. If you've done the other 5, it's the culmination: giving you the backing tra..."

GaJ

• Members

Hey all, it was not my intention to make the Guitar Lesson Guide a "Jamorama Site", nor this thread a "Jamorama thread".

However, there's so much Jamorama out there I thought I better do justice to reviewing what I could readily lay my hands on. Especially since it turns out that from a beginner's point of view, Jamorama looks really pretty decent.

Well - now that's done I will be widening the search once more for different lesson material.

And you all are welcome to add your own material and reviews there too! Please do - my opinion is only one opinion, more would be better.

GaJ

• Members

Dan, Man, by all means post your site on my site smile.gif

THEN I will give you feedback. And other people might too, in a nice handy site where it can all be found whenever you like, rather than buried in a forum to be lost tomorrow in the flood....

Thanks!

GaJ

• Members

A new review of of the Text/Audio Lesson Site "Dolphinstreet Blog" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Dolphinstreet Blog 4 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 4 stars.

"I reckon this blog is definitely worth a browse. I would honestly be suprised if there's anyone who doesn't find at leas..."

GaJ

Archived