Yamaha CH10 MKII Stereo Analog Chorus

• Members

Finally had a chance to use this thing in a band setting..

wow.. I only ever tried using it for subtle tones before this jam.. but I finally decided to max out all the settings and have some fun with delay, etc..

I was only using the mono output to my effects return... but the swirling psychedelic goodness was so intense it got everyone entranced.. especially my sax player, who felt the swirling harmonics flying out of my rig and through his sax.. we got into one jam where I just let chords ring and feedback and pull us up higher and higher.. it was really mesmerizing :)

wooow.. :) this thing is amazing.. I'm very pleased

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Originally posted by frankn

heres the flanger, dist, octave, and the chorus with their power supply board.

yamaha_sb-40.bmp

Yamaha_OC-01.jpg

NICE!

Are those yours? I'd love to know how that power board works - as my flanger seems to only have provision for batteries...

• Members

Originally posted by L6Sguy

ch-10mkII kicks some major ass. i dont think its as over the top as EH stuff, but i'd take the yammy any day over any ce-2.

Gorilla -- put a jack/adapter/anything into the 'top' jack, and use the normal out as a great vibrato
:thu:

Just tried that - tasty! I'll have to A/B it w/ my VB-2 this weekend.

• Members

Originally posted by Boron

NICE!

Are those yours? I'd love to know how that power board works - as my flanger seems to only have provision for batteries...

hey boron, yes the board was brought over from europe by my ex girlfriends parents. The board powers them up through the strip jack thing in the back of the pedal. and you can just click the pedals on or off through the chain as expected....that it.

• Members

Originally posted by frankn

hey boron, yes the board was brought over from europe by my ex girlfriends parents. The board powers them up through the strip jack thing in the back of the pedal. and you can just click the pedals on or off through the chain as expected....that it.

V.cool - I wondered what that was for. Does your flanger bleed self oscillation through when it's bypassed and the feedback knob is cranked?

Mine does.

???????

That Octaver looks rad.

• Members

Originally posted by Boron

V.cool - I wondered what that was for. Does your flanger bleed self oscillation through when it's bypassed and the feedback knob is cranked?

Mine does.

???????

That Octaver looks rad.

Glad I could help with the strip mystery

as far as the flanger ; I'm not sure I've never tried that. if I get around to it I'll let you know.

Archived