My Boogie's reverb died...........YEA!!!!!! (Holy Shit)

HMCMedic

• Members

My reverb quit working the other day so I was in my local hangout checking things out. I was thinking about a mini Dano or Electro Holy Grail but I saw this Alesis Microverb II and plugged it in and Holy {censored}! It sounds awesome! I took it home and hooked it up with my DL4 and I have had a boner all night now!

• Members

Originally posted by Donner

I had my Boogies verb modified, rahter than that crappy single spring take, put a 3 spring accutronics tank in and run the wires out to it - now its Fender verb dead on.......

Yeah, verb on my mesa sucks balls. I just keep it off. :D

• Members

Originally posted by delorean

you gonna fix the verb on your amp?

i've yet to hear the 'verb pedal that sounds as good as tube-driven amp reverb (altho i'm assuming your amp's 'verb is not tube-driven).

I don't know if I will get it fixed or not, it never sounded very good to begin with and the local Mesa repair shop here charges too much, takes forever, yada, yada, yada. Is it bad for the amp to have the reverb not working? It's a Mesa Boogie Nomad 55 (4-10 comb0)

• Members

Originally posted by HMCMedic

I don't know if I will get it fixed or not, it never sounded very good to begin with and the local Mesa repair shop here charges too much, takes forever, yada, yada, yada. Is it bad for the amp to have the reverb not working? It's a Mesa Boogie Nomad 55 (4-10 comb0)

not bad for the amp, no.

if you get a better 'verb from a pedal, i wouldn't worry about getting it fixed, until you're ready to sell it.

• Members

Originally posted by delorean

not bad for the amp, no.

if you get a better 'verb from a pedal, i wouldn't worry about getting it fixed, until you're ready to sell it.

Thanks!

Loved your car in "Back to the Future" by the way

Archived