Have you ever let a girl come between you and a friend? Break up a band?

jcn37203

• Members
Originally posted by auditorium

You know, I was driving down a highway in North Carolina once, and my father pointed out a pair of oppossoms that had attempted to cross the road. One lay smashed on the edge of the asphalt, while the other was smeared across two lanes of traffic.

Not sure why this story came to mind because of your comment, but it might be because while you got farther than your friend, you both failed. :Shrug:
:confused:;)

BWAHAHAHAHAAA!

You have just been awarded Taganov's illustrious and highly coveted "Analogy of the Week Award"! :D

• Members

Originally posted by Kestral

This happened last year. I met a girl I really really really liked (and still do to this day). I introduced her to a friend of mine at a gig. Now keep in mind this is a friend who I have bailed out of some HUGE jams. For you rednecks, we're talking your pickup truck with a confederate flag in a huge muddy ditch with your cow in the back and sinking fast kind of jam.

Anyways, he went behind my back and got her email from a mass email that was sent to my circle of friends and tried to ask her out (turned down).

That was enough for me to say {censored} HIM.

Simply put, I do not suffer fools gladly and disloyalty means banishment. I have no room for people that even think about doing something behind my back.

If you didnt at least get your cock sucked, then what you talking about?

Archived