Ot: Breakfast !

• Members

i never eat breakfast... well, once in a blue moon.

however this morning i did, as i don't know how long i'll be

coding with ASP today.

so:

1/2 sunflower bagel w/ bacon,egg, and cheese

yoplait blueberry yogurt

irish creme coffee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fave breakfasts ?

french toast w/ powdered sugar

biscuits & gravy

any fresh fruit

granola & yogurt

hummus & pita & coffee

cocoa puffs

cream of wheat in winter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, turn it out:

• Members

During the work week, I'll usual grab a bowl of granola with soy milk, and a glass of orange juice before I leave. I'll have a cup of coffee when I get to work (I've cut back drastically in the past few weeks).

On weekends, I'll cook up eggs, bacon or sausage, potatoes, etc. Figure one or two days out of the week won't kill me.

I didn't stay at home last night, so I had to run home this morning and change, and was in a hurry. When I got in to my office, the women that I share my office with had a breakfast spread, so I got:

Spinach and Onion Quiche
Whole wheat bagel with cream cheese
Sliced Melon and Pineapple
OJ

Needless to say, I'm gonna be worthless for the next few hours.

• Members

Here's what I eat pretty much every morning.

1/2 cup of 100% rolled oats
I put in 1/2 cup of skim milk, 1/2 a banana and about a tablespoon of natural peanut butter and mush it all up. This morning I had that and half a grapefruit.

On saturdays and sundays when I have a bit more time I tend to eat eggs. Whatever else I eat is whatever else. toast..fruit. Whatever. But eggs...mmmmm..

I like them overeasy. :)

2nd Favorite breakfast?

Eggs
bacon, particularly farm raised
buttermilk biscuits and gravy.

Have it about once every 3 months but it doesn't even count because it's not homemade.

Favorite breakfast of all time.

Mamaw's skillet buttermilk biscuits with cheese and eggs and grits.

I never have this one anymore. :(

• Members

Oatmeal w/blueberries and a protein shake.

Fave breakfast?

Hmmmm...

Buttered rye toast topped with eggs over easy and home fries.

My ex made the most delectable french toast with walnuts and thinly sliced bananas.

• Members

Pretty much every day I have a mixed of healthy cereals, shredded wheat, flax flakes, mixed grains, bran buds and milk. I usually eat this at the office around 10 am. I just have coffee with milk until then, only one cup. I also have some fruit.
On the weekends, I usually don't eat until lunch time. I'm like that, I'll eat chili, a burger, turkey dinner, whatever, for breakfast. On the weekend, the most important thing is slowly sipping coffee on the deck while reading the newspaper.

Archived