$ emergency spam: wedding reecption funds not coming, need to get soem cash FAST!

hangwire

• Members

so the cash we were planning with is not coming... so we are $2500 light on money that we were repeatedly promised we would have by this weekend.... so we are redoing the costs for the reception, but even then we need money a.s.a.p.

please take a look at the stuff in my pics links in the sig... as well as the moogerfooger in sig... I am open to anything reasonable as offers...

a small list of stuff that can be yours if you can help me out:

- Vox Cambridge 30R 1x10" hybrid combo (tube in drive channel) with reverb and tremolo with footswitch, outs for line/recording headphone, extension cab... great small gig and home recording/practice amp... i was thinkinh $200 shipped with footswitch... if thsi sells this woudl eb teh last item i had to sell to make up teh deficit.

anything in sig/piocs folders

please let me know about those items, the mooger ring mod, or anything else you see in my sig pics links....

• Members

i need to make some calls and get my head straight about this situation... but I woudl also sell my drumset Tama Rhythm mate 5 peice with hit hats and 2 cymbals and throne

just make an offer and I'll be able to get back to you later today/tomorrow at teh latest once teh dust settles aroudn here a bit...

• Members

Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

Wot happened, mon...?

let's just say a relative who for the last year has told us "your mom has taken such good care of us, helping us get established in the US... we want to giv eyou $2500 for your wedding to show our appreciation" and I always checked to make sure they planned for this down the road and knew that after we did finally say, sure that is fine, hat we were COUNTING on that money.... they never mailed it last week as they said they did, and now are apologizing that it has been a rough month... I can understand... but they should never have let us figure that money into our plans [it took over a month for us - talking with my mom - to accept this in the first place] if they weren't planning for it appropraitely...

ok I was able to cut a good deal from our menu, flowers, and decorations for the reception. My best man Nate is pretty much buying the sk20 and ineko for 2 months since he is a huge piano/organ freak and with him working at a trendy bar... he can actually make back a chunk of he cash we need in a few good weekend nights serving before the reception... so it won't hit him too bad...

I still would need to sell some items... plkease make an offer on anything I own that you can see in my pics/rig...

teh 2 items I woudl most help from selling because shipping would be easy woudl be the Epiphone DC Jr. guitar [$maybe $165 shipped] and the mooger ring mod in the sig... i can do $240 shipped for the pedal and adapter

• Members

bumping... and if peopel could attempt to keep thsi up... i woudl appreciate it... i'll be gone wednesday to the 1st of july... so hopefully I can get a deal set today and ship tomorrow...otherwise i will hav eto do it when i get back... thanks for ANY help!!!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by hangwire

make? chrome with black plastic mounting ring, no labels or name... i could make a deal for the pickup with the epi guitar and hardshell case for $155 shipped

Thanks for the great offer,but I am looking for certain items..I need a T-top pickup for a certain guitar, and a set neck low dollar tele/junior for a bigsby b16..I hope someone comes thru for ya,Keith

• Members

the guitar sold yesterday night, and If I could get $200 shipped for the amp/footswitch.... that would pretty much take care of the deficit [as long as everyone buys what they said they would buy]...

i am leaving late tonight, so any deals that are not done will have to wait until the 1st of july when i get back... which will be fine on my end because teh money I need from selling all my stuff is needed for july 9th ... I appreciate all thehelp everyone has contributed....and I am sad to see my stuff go...but it is worth it,... marriage will be great...

• Members
Originally posted by paulandpaul

you don't still have that gibson cab do you?

no i sold that, the buyer swore that it was a 2x10" and not a 2x8" but he was happy to spend the $430 for it... that money obviously went towards the wedding back when it sold in october or so...

Archived