DLS Effects RotoSim

badmuddy

• Members
Originally posted by Joe Klink

Maybe I have junk in my ears, but I'm not hearing leslie sounds
:confused:

Does it sound better with clean guitar?

I think it sounds too chorusy.

The thing about it that doesn't seem right is that it is WAYYYYYY too regualr in it's pulse!

DAMN. :(

That's why I still think the Rotosphere and Kirg G4 are the best bets. There is an odd. asymetery to the way they modulate that is more accurate. BUT I will say that it's hard to tell from these clips.

• Members

thank you, guys!!! this is exactly what i wanted in the way of feedback! having said that, i'm doing some clean clips now. the clean will let you hear exactly what's going on. personally speaking, i'd never use it that way. i feel my 1st clips are much more in context, so to speak. i think it sounds much better, & more real, with the fx. they simply add more mystery & unpredictability. everything on the market at the moment has it's advantages & drawbacks. the 'sim is VERY quiet, and it blends with other ped's MUCH better than the 'sphere & g4. i went & had a listen to clapton playing badge with cream at the recent rah shows, & to be honest, the warble wasn't any more pronounced than in the clips i did. the advantage of being able to use an exp. pedal is a MASSIVE one, though, because it allows you to inject more feel & reality. anyway, stay tuned.

ml

Archived